This is my first time to be nominated or tagged in any posts here in wordpress. I just started my blog few weeks ago and I am quite new to everything. And my blog is not yet fully designed and arranged because I’m still having exams and projects at school. And I haven’t explored the blogging world yet. I am still sorting out what to put in my blog to make it exactly how I want it to be. But I do sneak in from time to time to update and try post reviews. I used to just write in my diary and post reviews on goodreads. And I never thought that blogging could be this exciting! 😀
I’m really happy when Watcher Books nominated me for The Liebster Award. This really brought joy to new book bloggers like me. So let’s start.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
The Questions Given to me:
1. Favourite book and why?
- Pretty hard question ‘cuz I have favorite books in different genre but ahhh okay Let me try. *ahem* if I were to choose my favorite book, I would choose Angelfall By Susan Ee because it’s fast-paced and with gripping story line. This made me love the stories about Angels or Fallen Angels and the characters on this book are pretty interesting. Especially Penryn, she can really kick some ass. The chemistry between Penryn and Raffe in this story is undeniably swoon-worthy and sweet.
2. If you could be one character from any book who would it be?
- I would love to be June Iparis from The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu. She doesn’t have super powers but she’s really inquisitive, bad ass and smart.
3. If you could live in any book world where would it be?
- I would love to live in the fantasy world of The Grisha Trilogy created by Leigh Bardugo which is in Ravka that’s modeled through a tsarist Russian world.
4. Favourite book to movie combo?
- Who wouldn’t love Harry Potter! It’s my childhood and it’s really an amazing journey (both books and movies) *WINGADIUM LEVIOSA!!!*
5. Most read author?
- I’ve been reading a lot of Colleen Hoover’s works these days (if I’m not reading fantasy novels)
6. Random fact about you!
- I WRITE POETRY AND SHORT STORIES ON MY SUPER SECRET HIDDEN NOTEBOOK. AND I’M QUITE A GOOD SINGER. :p
7. Why did you start your blog?
- I want to connect with the bookish community because I simply love reading books and making reviews about it. I want to be able to express myself though my reviews and build friendship with my fellow bookworms. ‘Cuz you know, it’s hard to stay silent after you’ve read a great book and of course you want to talk about it all day and unleash all your “feels” to overcome your post-book depression. Also through here, I can help to raise awareness over a really “good-to-read” books out there. And it’s my life- long dream to be a professional author one day. But to be able to become a good writer, you must become a good reader first. 🙂
8. Most anticipated book coming out 2016 that you MUST read?
- There’s a lot to anticipate this year but my most anticipated is GLASS SWORD BY THE FANTASTIC AUTHOR VICTORIA AVEYARD 😀
9. What book do you want everyone to read if they haven’t?
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
10. Least favourite book that you finished?
- (This might become an unpopular opinion but…) The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.
11. Favourite quote from any character or book?
- “ I LOVE YOU, ‘THORNS AND ALL’.” ~ Tamlin, A Court of Thorns and Roses
Questions for the Nominees:
- Who is your favorite villain in a book you’ve read?
- Which scene in a book really made you cry and why?
- What factors make you decide to read or pick a certain book to read?
- How many TBR books you have right now?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
- What is your most favorite series and name your favorite character in that series
- Name your favorite top 5 authors.
- What other stuff you like to do aside from reading?
- Which book has your most favorite cover? And are you guilty of sometimes buying a book because it has a beautiful cover? If yes, what book is it?
- What books do you want to have a cross-over and which world would it be? (Like the characters in a particular book meets the characters of another book in a certain world.)
THANK YOU ❤